We grant you a guarantee for the product for a period of 2 years. The period begins with the invoice date stated on the invoice.
The guarantor is:Filo Sofya GmbH
The guarantee is geographically limited to the European Union.
The guarantee covers that the product is free from defects, including functionality, material and production defects.
The guarantee does not cover:
- normal wear and tear
- Battery failure
- Damage to any part of the watch caused by accidents (e.g. drop, impact, glass scratches), incorrect handling or external influences
- improper repair
- Water damage
- Dirt on the clock
- Change in appearance caused by normal wear and tear
If a problem occurs with the goods during the guarantee period, you can send us the goods for inspection. The process is as follows:
- Complete the contact form on our website www.filosofya.com stating the order number within the guarantee period
- You will receive a return slip by email
- You send us the goods with the original packaging properly packed using the return slip to the address:
Filo Sofya GmbH, Bretonischestraße 43, 33659 Bielefeld
- The goods are checked by us and, in the event of a warranty claim, replaced or repaired.
In the event of a warranty claim, we shall bear the costs of the outward and return shipping. Otherwise you will bear the shipping costs.
So that we can check the goods as quickly as possible, please enclose a description of the damage that is as precise as possible.
The guarantee neither excludes nor limits your statutory warranty claims or other rights from the purchase contract. The statutory warranty claims and other rights from the purchase contract apply regardless of whether or not there is a warranty claim.